Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Drama Queen Quest


I am on an on going quest to achieve my goal of becoming an actress. I have been acting for as long as I can remeber. Before I thought I was just crazy until I grew older and figured out why the fact was that I could never sit through an entire film without memorizing the lines of a certain character. I understand that it is my parent's job to steer me in direction of a more promising career but acting is what really makes me happy. I try to picture myself being the doctor they want me to be but it's hard to imagine. I know that they will support me in what ever I decide to do. I have been taking acting class for the past 2 years. I just plan to keep taking my classes and growing more and more at what I do until my time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment